THE WELLNESS Communities & LIFESTYLE REAL ESTATE Research
Each year, the Global Wellness Institute (GWI) commissions a comprehensive research project that results in the publication of a major report on a topic of relevance and importance to the field, making the GWI at the forefront of pioneering global research.
As first reported in the 2017 Global Wellness Economy Monitor, Wellness Lifestyle Real Estate represents approximately USD $119B of the USD $3.7T global wellness economy. This rapidly growing sector has historically included residential, hospitality, and mixed-use real-estate developments with wellness-related facilities and services incorporated into their planning, design, and programming. The purpose of this study is to foster the effective future growth and development of this sector by:
- Defining what constitutes “wellness communities” and “wellness lifestyle real estate;”
- Articulating the defining characteristics and key elements;
- Probing the global demographic and consumer trends driving the growing demand for this market;
- Identifying case studies and innovative practices around the world; and
- Developing a KPI framework to communicate the value and wellness impacts to potential consumers, investors, developers, and policymakers.
Research findings will be presented in October at the 2017 Global Wellness Summit in Palm Beach, with the full report to be released in late-2017/early-2018.
Industry Research Sponsor Benefits
Sponsorship of the GWI research study on "The Wellness Communities & Lifestyle Real Estate" that will be presented at the Summit, includes one registration at 50% discount, plus:
• Inclusion of company name and quote in all copies of the study
• Inclusion in press release on research study
• Opportunity to participate in the New York Press Event in January 2018 (see below for more information)
• Opportunity to include product in the press gift bag for attendees
New York Press Event
The Global Wellness Institute New York Press Event takes place in January, following the annual Global Wellness Summit. (Learn more about the 2017 NY Press Event here). This event features a formal presentation by our Research Directors, who share national media highlights from the latest research report; the full report is released globally during this event.
Journalists then enjoy a healthy lunch while experiencing the “Wellness Playground.” This aspect of the NY Press Event has become a highlight, as sponsors showcase their latest products and services. The editors and VIP guests visit the Playground and learn more about these global companies and their latest wellness innovations. This year, we had more than 70 national press attend the event, including The Today Show, NY Times, CBS, W Magazine, Conde Nast Traveler, Harper’s Bazaar, O Magazine and more. It is a unique opportunity to network one on one with top journalists, resulting in national editorial coverage for your company.
Photos from the "Wellness Playground"