Areas of Focus
- Examine the relationship between economic abundance and scarcity in economic models
- Currency exchange as a means of influence and economy as a measure of meaningful life.
- The new tribe: Emotional brands are lucrative brands
- Explore the capacity to shift from innovation towards creation of the future
- Examine the sense of fear of the future vs the experience of personal empowerment for transformational change
- Discuss how to reconnect to environment through a sense of place and time
- Explore architectural and spatial dynamics and structures that promote or prevent wellbeing, and the energetic interplay at work
- Exploring what it means to add value on a continual basis in social systems, ‘natural’ systems, infrastructure systems, human development, and financial systems.
- Integrating all the domains of life in our design and thinking processes. IOW: Working with the processes of life as a whole living system.
- Explore the dynamic framework by which to encourage individual preparation and motivation towards a more sustainable life and work-style
- Examine the elements, forces and influences operating in the human body that will help us to understand Nature and that we are all connected in a web of wellness
- Consider the Wellness Manifesto published on Global Wellness Day 2015 as a baseline approach to sustainable core values
- Examine the business imperative which allow for businesses to take leadership roles and create strategies to propel a sustainability agenda in the competitive marketplace.
- Define core values necessary for sustaining well-being on a larger scale
- Define beliefs and principles (guides to action) that unite this initiative
- Create a collection of significant case studies providing evidence for an effective sustainable business or social model
- Develop a collection of best practices towards creating a sustainable business or social model
- Develop a relationship with technology that provides for a more influential and intuitive systemic approach
- Give meaning to and re-define common terms related to sustainability issues?
- Create an online learning environment
- Provide specific courses, consulting, or services associated with implementing best practices and strategies
- Create a Document that serves as a credo
- Create awareness raising resources designed to help businesses recognize the inherent threat that an un-sustainable planet means to their own future (you can’t do business on a dead planet, essentially)